Tick Tock - It's Tax Time!
1/7/2017 ~ By ThereseElizabeth ~ Photograph by: Cathy Friel Photograpy
For many of us, this time of year can be a little daunting, right? So, just ask yourself this question. How can I make it seamless and pain free? The answer is quite simple. Let us at Chappel Accounting Pty Ltd take the pain away for you, so that you can sit back and relax.
Salary & Wage Earners - here's what you need to do!
We've put together some checklists, take a look at the one that suits you best by clicking on the link below. For those of you who are:
- salary and wage earners , or
- if you are adding into the equation of owning rental property, or
- are an ABN holder but not regisered for GST
Businesses - key dates to remember!
There are some important key dates to help you prepare for your business end of year obligations. For more detail, click here:
- 01 July - Award Rate increased by 3.3%
- 14 July - PAYG Summary out to all employees
- 21 July - June monthly BAS lodged
- 28 July - June quarterly BAS lodged
- 28 July - Employer SG contributions lodged
- 28 Aug - Sub-contractors taxable payments annual report lodged
- 31 Aug - Workcover Wage Declarations lodged
If you need any help at all, just contact us at Chappel Accounting Pty Ltd.
What's new from 1 July
Usually too from 1 July, Government legislation changes are being implemented, which may affect you going forward. Take a look at what is new and click on the links to read all about it!
Whether you are a salary and wage earner, self-employed, starting up a new business or taking over an existing one, finding yourself the right Accountant & Tax Agent is imperative toward your success. It gives you peace of mind that you are planning for and meeting your taxation obligations. Make 2017 your year for being prepared, and let us help you focus on your success.
Chappel Accounting Pty Ltd